Daily Log, July 9
• Thomas L. Glick II, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Matthew M. Banks, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with false statement Friday.
• Anthony M. Cooper, 33, of Fremont, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Alex E. Jackson, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Friday.
• A physical altercation was reported in the 3000 block of West CR 58 Sunday evening.
• An assault was reported in the 1000 block of South TR 37 Sunday evening.
• An 8000-block West SR 18 resident reported property damage Monday morning.
• A 10000-block East TR 178 resident reported Monday morning a theft.
• A 500-block David Street resident reported Monday morning the theft of a phone.
• A person in the 2000 block of East SR 18 reported Monday afternoon damage to a vehicle.
• A 1000-block North Union Street man reported Monday afternoon someone broke into his house, and a handgun was missing.
• A 200-block East Morgan Street woman reported Monday afternoon being scammed out of $500 on a Craigslist ad.
• Dakota R. Heiserman, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Friday.
• Maurice J. Davis Sr., 44, of Toledo, was charged with obstruction Friday.
• A person reported early Monday morning a stolen bicycle.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Melmore Street Monday morning.
• Wesley A. Steele, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Friday.
• Jason T. Haase, 32, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to control after an accident at Mid-Block and West Lytle Street early Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 93 Greenfield St. Sunday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 643 Miami St. Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Drive early Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a ditch fire at 11660 W. TR 112 Monday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night and one squad run Monday morning. Old Fort fire assisted Sunday evening and Monday morning, and Green Springs fire assisted Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday evening, two squad runs Sunday night, two squad runs early Monday morning, two squad runs Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Sunday night, and Sycamore fire assisted early Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday evening and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.