Daily Log, July 8
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man shoplifting items Friday evening.
• A 100-block East Perry Street man reported money stolen from his wallet Friday night.
• An employee of Rural King, 2300 W. Market St., reported a person attempted to steal two chainsaws Friday night.
• A woman in the 100 block of Beechwood Drive reported Saturday afternoon bikes and other items stolen from her mother-in-law’s house Friday night.
• A cab driver reported early Saturday morning a man left their taxi without paying.
• Charles L. Teeple, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and failure to reinstate early Sunday morning.
• A person at Viaduct Bar and Grille, 84 N. Washington St., reported a man punched a bouncer early Sunday morning.
• Jose A. Esnard, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with passing bad checks Sunday morning.
• Amaleah F. Bradley, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Sunday afternoon.
• An employee of Marathon, 127 State St., Bettsville, reported a man harassed employees and hit a man in the face Friday evening.
• A person in the 1000 block of North TR 21 reported multiple people involved in a fist fight Saturday night.
• A man in the 6000 block of North SR 101 reported Sunday afternoon a license plate stolen between Memorial Day and July 6.
• A woman in the 300 block of East Eagle Street reported people were trying to break into her house via a window Friday night.
• A person at US 23 and East Lytle Street reported multiple power lines down in the roadway early Saturday morning.
• A woman in the 700 block of Spruce Street reported Dish Network equipment stolen Saturday evening.
• A 900-block Leonard Street woman reported her phone stolen Sunday afternoon.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after an accident at Wall and Miami streets Saturday evening.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after an accident at First Avenue and Vine Street Sunday morning.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported on East TR 104 Saturday night. Attica-Venice-Reed EMS transported one person to Mercy Health – Willard Hospital.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to an excessive controlled burn on US 23 north of SR 224 Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 600 N. River Road Sunday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 600 N. River Road Sunday afternoon.
• Sycamore fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a burning electrical smell at the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office and Jail, 3040 S. SR 100, Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run early Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday afternoon, two squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once early Saturday morning, and Sycamore fire assisted once Sunday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Saturday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Saturday evening.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.