Daily Log, July 3
• Chad E. Banks, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Monday.
• Brian J. Kramer, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Monday.
• A first-block Northwood Drive man reported Monday evening possible identity theft.
• A person reported Monday evening a needle was found in the 200 block of North Sandusky Street.
• A break-in was reported in the 200 block of Fourth Avenue Monday night.
• A person from Hempy Water, 227 S. Washington St., reported Tuesday morning a customer wrote a bad check.
• Charles E. Richardson Jr., 27, of Fremont, was charged with possession of controlled substances, failure to yield right of way, a traffic lanes violation, no operator’s license, speed, a traffic device/sign violation, failure to control and resist arrest Monday.
• Vincent J. Kurtz, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Cody D. Brown, 20, of Arizona, was charged with underage and obstruction Monday.
• Property damage was reported in the 1000 block of South SR 53 Monday evening.
• A 1000-block East CR 50 man reported Monday night his vehicle had been vandalized.
• A woman in the 7000 block of North TR 51 reported early Tuesday morning her daughter had a gun pointed at her, and her husband had beat her.
• Alejandro C. Baker, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Vicente I. Flores, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Monday.
• Myles J. Ward, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• A person reported Monday afternoon the theft of a cell phone.
• A person advised early Tuesday morning a person ran a car into a garage in the 600 block of North Poplar Street
• A 700-block North Poplar Street man reported Tuesday morning someone got into his residence and stole items.
• Kevin J. Fourtner, 25, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at East Perry and Greely streets Tuesday morning.
• Iva J. Boden, 50, of Alvada, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Monday.
• Tod E. Sloma, 49, of Bettsville, was charged with driving under suspension, fictitious plates and left of center Monday.
• Kenneth W. King, 57, of Attica, was cited with failure to control after an accident on East TR 12 Tuesday morning.
• Cynthia A. Kern, 70, of Fostoria, was cited with improper backing/starting after an accident on North Leonard Street June 22.
• Jeremy M. Gillen, 20, of Fostoria, was cited after an accident on South Union Street Thursday afternoon. He was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• Melvin L. Curry, 68, of Bloomville, was cited with improper right turn after an accident at Perrysburg Road and North Countyline Street Friday morning.
• Erica L. Hardin, 35, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to control after an accident on West Lytle Street Friday night.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Countyline Street Monday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Monday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bellevue fire responded to a vehicle leaking gas at 6422 N. SR 18 Tuesday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday night, two squad runs early Tuesday morning, one squad run Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit responded to a car that struck a tree on East TR 12 Tuesday morning.
• Dorothy Jean Tannenbaum, Tiffin.
• Ann T. Griffin, New Riegel.
Marriage license applications
• Duane Elwood Jackson and Barbara Carol Jackson, Fostoria.
• Ava Arneice Hall and Clinton Edward Staples, Fostoria.
• Emily Christine Minns and JW Bryce Junker, Tiffin.
• Shelby Nicole Hopple and Barrett Lee Price, Republic.
• Jason Lee Kimmet and Theresa Nicole Sours, Tiffin.
• Nathan Alen Mullins and Chelsea Ann Bickehaupt, Tiffin.
• Kara Rhiannon Rodriquez and Matthew Ray Reza, Fostoria.
• Steven Paul Huber and Erica Fay Kipps, Tiffin.