Daily Log, July 27
• Anthony J. Garcia, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of dangerous drugs, possession of drug abuse instruments and obstruction Thursday.
• A woman at Coe and Circular streets reported Thursday night a woman on the sidewalk shaking a child.
• A person at Circular and Rebecca streets reported Friday morning a syringe found near the sidewalk.
• A 400-block West Fremont Street woman reported Thursday afternoon a fraudulent check was sent to her home.
• A person in the 100 block of West Center Street reported money stolen from their wallet Thursday evening.
• A 100-block East High Street woman reported several youths fighting Friday afternoon.
• A two vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Douglas Street Friday morning.
• A citation was issued after a pick-up truck hit and destroyed a railroad crossing gate at East Market and Railroad streets Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smell of smoke at 27 Lindsay Ave. Friday morning. Firefighters found nothing wrong upon arrival.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening and two squad runs Friday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Thursday night and two squad runs Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday morning.