Daily Log, July 26
• Sandra K. Mason, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Brandy N. Green, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Wednesday.
• A man in the 100 block of Schonhardt Street reported Wednesday evening a window was broken at a residence.
• A person in the 100 block of Minerva Street reported a man selling drugs Wednesday night.
• A woman at the Seneca County Fairgrounds, 100 Hopewell Ave., reported a stolen purse Wednesday night.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a man shoplifting items Thursday morning.
• A 300-block Hall Street man reported Thursday morning someone put a fresh fish fillet inside his car seat while it was parked last weekend.
• A 100-block South Washington Street woman reported a man stole money and a cell phone Thursday afternoon.
• Jeremy R. Taylor, 40, of Cleveland, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Garry F. Stump, 64, of Risingsun, was transported by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital after an accident at Findlay and South Countyline streets July 18. Stump was charged with failure to control.
• A person at Sycamore and North Union streets reported a truck hit and damaged a large metal pole Thursday morning.
• NBS fire, New Riegel EMS and the Sheriff’s Office responded to an ATV on fire in a field at 3630 S. TR 25 Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, four squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.