Daily Log, July 23
• Wesley A. Williams, 35, of Marion, was charged with theft Friday.
• Tina M. Gray, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with animal cruelty Friday.
• Scott A. Elchert, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Juan C. Mendoza-Ruiz, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with compelling prostitution Friday. He allegedly offered to pay a woman to have sex, according to court records.
• A 100-block First Avenue woman reported Monday morning her vehicle was broken into.
• Scott T. Stover, 36, of McCutchenville, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Tory M. Hill, 37, of Van Buren, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a padlock was ripped off a back door and items were missing from the 2000 block of South TR 119.
• A person reported Monday morning three canoes were missing from Walnut Grove Campground, 7325 S. TR 131.
• A woman reported Monday afternoon a handicap placard was taken from a vehicle in the 500 block of East SR 18.
• A 300-block West CR 6 woman reported Monday afternoon she was scammed out of money.
• Hector Rodriguez, 62, of Kenton, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A woman reported Sunday afternoon a man slashed her tires.
• People reported Sunday night needles were found inside a cigarette pack.
• A woman in the 600 block of Walnut Street reported Sunday night a man choked her.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street woman reported a scam Monday afternoon.
• A single-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on West TR 112 Sunday evening.
• A vehicle was in a ditch at North SR 635 and West CR 38 early Monday morning.
• Shelia Stacy, 56, of Dayton, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and child restraint Friday.
• Sean T. Jackson, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• An accident was reported at East Tiffin and South Poplar streets Monday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to heavy black smoke on SR 587 Sunday evening.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to an electric pole on fire at 7998 N. TR 196 Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run early Monday morning, three squad runs Monday morning and two squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once early Monday morning and once Monday morning.