Daily Log, July 2
• Two youths were charged with juvenile-delinquent and theft after an incident Thursday evening.
• Damien J. Riedel, 39, of Sycamore, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Alexandra A. Shaw, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• Dustin T. Kanorr, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and a registration violation Friday.
• Ronald F. Patterson, 60, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday morning.
• A person reported Sunday evening a youth had a knife at Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe St.
• A first-block Westwood Court man reported Monday afternoon his trash tote was missing.
• James H. Johnston Jr., 26, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• An employee of Butt Hut of America, 1405 N. Countyline St., reported Monday morning a person took an employee’s wallet and took money from it.
• Nathan A. Morrison, 20, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with littering on public property Friday.
• Caleb J. Fuhrer, 22, of Tiffin, was taken by Bascom EMS to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital after an accident on SR 587 June 20.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a contained trash or rubbish fire at Grand and Third avenues Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 284 N. Washington St. early Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, four squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.