Daily Log, July 19
• Joseph V. Holmes, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and speeding Wednesday.
• A man in the 100 block of Clay Street reported Wednesday evening a person broke into an apartment at his property.
• John F. Heinze, 85, of Toledo, was charged with hit skip and reckless operation Wednesday.
• A resident in the 12000 block of West Hughes St., Fostoria, reported early Thursday morning a man was knocking on their door and broke the glass.
• Garrett F. Kern, 21, of Risingsun, was charged with impound Wednesday.
• An employee of The Back Door Bar & Drive Thru, 311 W. Lytle St., reported Wednesday evening a person broke into a squirrel feeder.
• A person in the 300 block of South Main Street reported their vehicle was vandalized early Thursday morning.
• A citation was issued after an accident at Melmore and Coe streets Thursday morning.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after an accident on South CR 591 Wednesday afternoon.
• Tyrell Tucker, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on East Lytle Street July 11.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after an accident at Findlay and South Countyline streets Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a power line down at 50 Liberty St. Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, four squad runs early Thursday morning, two squad runs Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once early Thursday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.