Daily Log, July 18
• William H. Keckler, Jr., 63, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Angela C. Roberts, 53, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Micaela D. Slagle, 18, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Katelyn A. Slagle, 20, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Scott T. Stover, 36, of McCutchenville, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• An employee of CROSSWAEH Community Based Correctional Facility, 3055 S. SR 100, reported Wednesday morning a syringe found in a vehicle.
• A woman in the 5000 block of East TR 106 reported a theft of money Wednesday morning.
• Cheyanne Sexton, 22, of Findlay, was charged with failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• Thomas J. Breitigam, 25, of Waterville, was charged with possession of marijuana Tuesday.
• A woman in the 700 block of Maple Street reported Tuesday evening her daughter received a scam phone call regarding a social security card.
• A 300-block North Vine Street resident reported a vehicle driving through people’s yards and hitting their trash cans Tuesday evening.
• A woman in the 100 block of West Fourth Street reported her vehicle stolen Wednesday morning.
• A citation of driver inattention was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Clinton Avenue Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 156 Railroad St. Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning. Clinton fire assisted once early Wednesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Clinton fire had a squad run early Wednesday morning.