Daily Log, July 16
• A 200-block Third Avenue man reported Sunday afternoon someone broke into his garage and stole his television.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street woman reported Sunday evening it appeared neighbors were dumping feces out of their window, and it was all over the entrance to her basement door.
• A 400-block Hedges Street man reported early Monday morning a window was broken out.
• A 100-block Elmer Street woman reported Monday morning she was the victim of a scam.
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Monday afternoon.
• Bryce R. Blessing, 35, of Green Springs, was charged with dog at-large Friday.
• A woman in the 1000 block of East CR 38 reported Sunday evening her neighbor’s goats were on her roof and ate shingles.
• Alec L. Gregg, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate and possession of marijuana Friday.
• Frederick S. Wolf, 49, of Tiffin, was cited with a red-light violation after an accident at West Market Street and Hopewell Avenue Sunday afternoon.
• A single-vehicle accident was reported at Ohio Avenue and North River Road Sunday night.
• Paul J.A. Young, 24, of Tiffin, and Heather N. Cook-Yonts, 31, of Tiffin, were taken to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital after an accident on CR 14 July 5.
• Brianna A. Blankenship, 22, of Lima, was cited with unsafe vehicle after an accident on SR 67 Saturday afternoon. She was taken by Sycamore EMS to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• Grant Molnar, 19, of Lancaster, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana Friday.
• A rollover accident was reported on SR 587 Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, three squad runs early Monday morning, three squad runs Monday morning and two squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to an accident on SR 587 Monday morning. A person was taken to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Logan J. Schatzinger, Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Kelly J. Burrier, 62 N. Poplar
St., Fostoria, speed, $120; Trevor N. Thedieck, Loganville, Georgia, speed, $156; John M.
Schetter, 127 Melmore St., Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140.
• Mollie T. Sevcik, Boardman, speed, $135; Brandon M. Horsley, Columbus, speed, $138;
Joseph M. Lanning, North Baltimore, speed, $132; Lee A. London, Grove City, speed, $135;
Jean Jones, Delaware, speed, $135; Macie M. Molina, Fremont, speed, $147; Melinda K. Mizer,
Sandusky, driver seat belt violation, $85; Gail E. Eidt, 13 Sycamore Woods Lane, Tiffin, speed,
$126; Tami J. Staib, Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $140; Matthew D. Chatlain, Harpster,
• Kevin L. Cunningham, 307 W. Lytle St., Fostoria, failure to yield right of way, $140; Wendy
A. Conklin, Fairview Park, speed, $144; Brett Myers, Clyde, speed, $129; Kathleen M. Hunker,
201 Douglas St., Tiffin, start/back violation, $140; Martha E. Siegel, Bellevue, speed, $135;
Gregory A. Cox, 361 Perry St., Fostoria, failure to control, $140; Kyle W. Hall, Tiffin, speed,
$153; Dennis J. Welly, Tiffin, driver inattention violation, $140; Robert T. Sacksteder,
Risingsun, speed, $129; Yolanda Castro, Columbus, speed, $132.