Daily Log, July 15
• A 400-block East Perry Street woman reported a man assaulted her and destroyed items Friday night.
• Jamey S. Curtiss, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with disrupting public service early Saturday morning.
• Andrea K. Hickle, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with theft early Saturday morning.
• Janine E. McCoy, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with theft early Saturday morning.
• A man in the 2000 block of West Market Street reported Saturday afternoon his license plates were stolen from his truck.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man shoplifting Saturday afternoon.
• Jacob A. Brewer, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday evening.
• Scott A. Elchert, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday night.
• Kayla E. Neely, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Saturday night.
• Trey M. Heilman, 26, of McCutchenville, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments Saturday night.
• A 200-block Sycamore Street man reported Saturday night fraudulent activity on his bank card.
• A woman in the 200 block of Jackson Street reported a scam involving a dog Sunday morning.
• An employee of Rural King, 2300 W. Market St., reported Sunday morning a theft of tools that occurred Friday.
• A 100-block Webster Street man reported a power drill stolen Sunday afternoon.
• A woman in the 5000 block of North CR 25 reported Friday night a man hit her and destroyed her window.
• A person at West CR 62 and North US 23 reported a car drove through a cornfield Sunday morning.
• A person at Palmer Street and US 23 reported 30 people fighting early Sunday morning.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Friday afternoon.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Fifth Avenue Sunday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at West Market Street and Hopewell Avenue Sunday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at TR 18 and US 224 Friday night.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported at 7731 S. SR 67 Saturday afternoon. Sycamore EMS transported one person to Mercy Health – Tiffin hospital.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at SR 18 and TR 15 Saturday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on East Lytle Street Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. Saturday afternoon.
• Bettsville fire and EMS responded to a shed on fire at 3857 W. SR 12 Saturday night. The burn was thought to be controlled and allowed, but it was not.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday afternoon, one squad run Saturday afternoon, three squad runs Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night, three squad runs early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Friday afternoon and once Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday afternoon and one squad run Saturday morning.
• New Riegel EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had one squad run Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Richard L. Allen, Findlay, speed, $135; Joseph R. Oney, Willard, speed, $126; Paris T. Aaron,
Columbus, speed, $132; Krystopher D. Missler, Findlay, traffic lanes violation, $140; Janette A.
Nalle, Findlay, speed, $132; Joshua Niedzwicki, Delaware, speed, $138; Leslie G. Wood,
Powell, speed, $147; James R. Kline, Upper Sandusky, speed, $132; Robin M. Whaley,
Bellevue, speed, $138; Robert D. Hernandez, 133 Summit St., Fostoria, stop sign violation,
• Cody J. Cramer, Sr., 727 Lynn St., Fostoria, unsecure load violation, $140; Steven R. Yonts,
Sr., Carey, speed, $150; Richard D. Huebner, Westerville, speed, $132; Kolleen M. Wheeler, 499
N. Sandusky St., Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $140; Lori Hartings, Waldo, speed, $135;
Daniel Rieman, Findlay, speed, $138; Ronald E. Lozier, Findlay, speed, $168; Bryan D. Omler,
117 Seneca Ave., Fostoria, failure to control/weaving, $140; Adelina M. Wilmoth, 760
Stinchcomb Dr., Fostoria, failure to control/weaving, $140; Marjorie A. Sours, 108 Ann St.,
Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140.
• Gregory D. Sehlorst, 67 Gross St., Tiffin, speed, $159; Holly Hutcheson, 305 E. South Trail,
Tiffin, speed, $126; Kelli L. Gambrel, Seymour, Indiana, speed, $135; Cynthia A. Taylor,
Bellefontaine, driver seat belt violation, $85; Kaleb R. Kiracofe, Fort Wayne, Indiana, speed,
$126; Esperanza A. Costilla, McComb, speed, $132; Mark A. Tucker, 356 W. High St., Fostoria,
speed, $147; Michael D. Grimm, Dublin, speed, $126; Michael M. Mitchell, Chicago, Illinois,
speed, $132; Melanie A. Miller, Bascom, speed, $132.
• Norman E. Haynes, Jr., Findlay, speed, $132; Brittany E. Baird, Findlay, speed, $129; Heather
N. Gaskill, Clyde, speed, $141; Ashtyn N. Saltz, Cleveland, speed, $132; Macie B. Long, Tiffin,
speed, $177; David Meyer, 702 Columbus Ave., Fostoria, speed, $162; Johnston D. Baird,
Arcadia, speed, $144; Christian M. Fischer, 225 Eighth Ave., Tiffin, disorderly conduct, $240;
Rhiannon M. Kaple, 225 Eighth Ave., Tiffin, disorderly conduct, $240; Sabrina K. Robles,
Bellevue, speed, $159.
• Larry S. Helms, Findlay, speed, $129; Tamara S. Wasserman, Tiffin, speed, $147; Irene M.
Emmons, Delaware, speed, $129; Steven A. Balliett, 10149 N. Main St., Fostoria, speed, $153;
Michelle A. Geiser Durst, 905 Cory St., Fostoria, speed, $126; Donna M. Shaferly, Tiffin, speed,