Daily Log, July 12
• Antonio K. Ortega, 29, of Findlay, was charged with failure to reinstate and a registration violation Wednesday.
• Seaira R. Vargas, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Jose M. Baez Jr., 45, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 100-block Vine Street woman reported Thursday morning money had been stolen from her bank account over the last few months.
• Marissa A. Gates, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with driving without a license Wednesday.
• Kendra A. Stevens, 40, of Willard, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Brittany R. Oates, 29, of Forest, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A 600-block Jackson Avenue person reported a weapon stolen Wednesday afternoon.
• A person at South Poplar and East South streets reported a tree fell onto a power line and stop sign Wednesday night.
• A person in the 300 block of West Fremont Street reported branches and a fallen wire in a nearby alley Thursday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at West Market and South Sandusky streets Wednesday night.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North SR 101 Thursday afternoon.
• Eli J. Steinberger, 24, of Fremont, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to control and seat belt-driver Wednesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Dr. Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs early Thursday morning, two squad runs Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.