Daily Log, July 11
• Brooke Jackson, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Eric D. McCarthy, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speeding Tuesday.
• Dean R. Legron, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate and driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Christina K. Long, 43, of Vickery, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Clarence Johnson, 54, of Georgia, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. St. 18, reported stolen checks Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of GW’s Fine Food & Spirits, 275 S. Washington St., reported a man left without paying for his food Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Your Legacy Federal Credit Union, 25 Shaffer Park Dr., reported Wednesday afternoon they received a counterfeit bill in their overnight deposit box.
• Jeffery S. Grine, 63, of Bettsville, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Gregory S. Hill, 35, of Toledo, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• Christopher L. Silva, 31, of Fremont, was charged with resisting arrest Tuesday.
• A woman in the 600 block of East Market Street reported her house broken into Tuesday night.
• A 10000-block West TR 116 resident reported Wednesday a check had been forged from their account.
• Mary L. Hatton, 52, of Bradner, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Michael J. Kreyeski, Jr., 46, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license Tuesday.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Peeler Drive reported her electric card stolen Tuesday evening.
• A 1000-block Perrsyburg Road woman reported six or more men fighting Tuesday night.
• A resident in the 600 block of Plaza Drive reported Wednesday afternoon their dumpster was stolen.
• An accident was reported on West SR 12 Tuesday afternoon.
• Mohamed B. Overcomer, 31, of Columbus, was charged with failure to reinstate and speeding Tuesday.
• Shelia Stacy, 56, of Dayton, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and child restraint Tuesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run early Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday morning. Sycamore fire assisted once early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• JoAnn F. Bouillon, Tiffin.
• Evelyn E. Daniel, Tiffin.
• Harold Gene Geren, Fostoria.
• Janet D. Eckelberry, Tiffin.
• Paul R.Fey, Tiffin.
• Renee M. Sand, Tiffin.
• Gwendolyn A. Hill, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
• Bobbi Jo Moon and Lance Alden Rogers, Fostoria.
• Alison Ann Hescht and Alexander Bradley Scheiber, Bloomville.
• Jack Owen Driggers Jr. and Christine Sue Stansbery, Fostoria.
• Sarah Judith Frey and Dillon Lee Kliesch, Tiffin.
• Amanda Joanne Nicholls, Seville, and James Peter St. Julian, Alvada.
• Brittany Ann Adelsperger and Cole Ervin Davidson, Tiffin.
• Jacob Phillip Brodman, Tiffin, and Katherine Marie Rumsey, Bath, New York.
• Arial Lynn Foster and Alton Kirian Moran, Fostoria.
• Amy Meredith Nitecki, Republic, and Floyd Josef Bouillon, New Riegel.
• Tina Marie Theobald and William Nathaniel Ryan, Tiffin.