Daily Log, June 29
• Richard O. Cody, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to reinstate Thursday.
• Abdulaziz S. Alqahtani, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with a registration violation and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two youths shoplifting Thursday evening.
• A 100-block Walker Street woman reported a man was trying to remove an air conditioner unit from her window early morning Friday.
• Mikayla M. Dariano, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of marijuana Friday afternoon.
• Kelly M. Kirchner, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• William T. Mercado, Jr., 32, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing Thursday.
• James H. Johnston, Jr., 26, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• Keegan C. Bowman, 19, of Arcadia, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A person at Taft Boulevard and South Main Street reported eight people fighting Thursday night.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at South Washington and East Market streets Thursday afternoon.
• A man in the 200 block of Eighth Avenue reported Thursday afternoon his car had been damaged as it sat by the road last week.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported on North SR 53 Friday afternoon.
• Ricardo S. Jardinez-Arias, 55, of Puerto Escondido, Mexico, was cited with failure to stop after accident involving others and failure to yield a left turn after an accident at US 23 and SR 613 Tuesday afternoon.
• A man reported a car vs. bicycle accident at South Union and West Lytle streets Thursday afternoon.
• A person reported a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Countyline and Ash streets Friday morning.
• Kansas fire responded to a resident burning down their shed at TR 35 and TR 63 Thursday afternoon.
• Republic fire responded to a resident burning down their shed at 108 S. Kilbourne St. Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bascom fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday afternoon.