Daily Log, June 28
• A man in the 300 block of North Sandusky Street reported Wednesday afternoon he caught two men on video trying to break into his car Tuesday night.
• A 200-block North Washington Street resident reported Thursday morning their car’s passenger-side window was shattered.
• A woman in the 100 block of Third Avenue reported her medication and food stamp card stolen Thursday afternoon.
• Kayla D. Young, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday afternoon.
• Rende T. Beeker, 50, of Fremont, was charged with dog at-large Wednesday.
• A person in the 100 block of East Fourth Street reported early Thur day morning their home was broken into and items were damaged.
• A 200-block South Main Street person reported Thursday morning checks were stolen and cashed dating back to October 2018.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a field fire on West US 224 Wednesday afternoon. It turned out to be a controlled burn.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a brush fire on Huss Street Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, one squad run Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday night.
• North Central EMS, Republic EMS, Green Springs fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.