Daily Log, June 27
• Tia G. Spearman, 30, of McComb, was charged with driving under suspension and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Sydney L. Ellis, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A 300-block Ella Street man reported Tuesday afternoon his car broken into and his wallet stolen.
• An employee of Marathon, 614 W. Market St., reported a man stole gas Wednesday morning.
• A 100-block West TR 143 man reported a woman stole money from his home Tuesday evening.
• A woman in the 1000 block of South SR 53 reported her shed broken into Tuesday night.
• A 100-block South Klahr Street resident in Bloomville reported their lawnmower stolen Wednesday morning.
• Shannon A. Pullom, 30, of Findlay, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A 700-block Circle Drive woman reported her car was stolen Tuesday afternoon.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street resident reported two men going door to door checking to see if they were locked early Wednesday morning.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road reported Wednesday morning her car was stolen.
• A citation of improper start was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Jefferson and Coe streets Tuesday evening.
• A citation of failure to yield right of way was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Huss Street Tuesday night.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident on West Market Street Wednesday morning.
• A person reported driving through two large puddles of paint that covered the side of their car at East CR 28 and N CR 43 Tuesday afternoon.
• Cody A. Stahl, 23, of Bloomville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire responded to a power line issue at 215 S. Main St. Tuesday night.
• Bellevue fire responded to a skid loader on fire at 11693 E. CR 32 Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 7 Beechwood Drive Wednesday morning. It was an unintentional activation due to malfunction.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a false alarm at 2460 S. SR 231 Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, four squad runs Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.