Daily Log, June 25
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday evening.
• A 100-block Sunny Lane man reported Monday morning a package was stolen.
• A man reported Monday morning someone drove through his cornfield near South SR 231.
• A person reported Monday morning damage to a field at West CR 90 and South SR 53.
• A first-block Christopher Drive resident reported Sunday evening the theft of a bird bath.
• An 800-block Woodward Avenue man reported Sunday evening his bicycle tires were flattened while parked at Church of the Nazarene.
• A 600-block Lynn Street resident reported property damage Sunday night.
• A man reported Monday afternoon he received a fraudulent phone call.
• Demetrius P. Hall, 28, of Fremont, was charged with driving under suspension and a traffic lanes violation Friday.
• Gage E. Legron, 16, of Attica, was cited with assured clear distance after an accident on SR 4 Friday afternoon.
• Matthew T. Hoyda, 30, of Bloomville, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• Bruce I. Legg, 54, of Clyde, was cited with failure to control after an accident on North SR 101 Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Road Sunday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday afternoon and one squad run early Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday night, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a non-injury accident on North SR 101 Monday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.