Daily Log, June 24
• Brandon T. Gernert, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated early Saturday morning.
• Van P. Williams, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated early Saturday morning.
• Cody J. Moskal, 25, of Port Clinton, was charged with possession of drugs-harmful intoxicants Saturday afternoon.
• Kaylene M. Pietrzak, 19, of Bowling Green, was charged with possession of marijuana Saturday evening.
• Barbara A. Rock, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday evening.
• Santos M. Mancillas, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with obstructing official business Sunday morning.
• Trevor J. Fox, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with a protection order violation Sunday afternoon.
• An 11000-block West SR 18 person reported an unauthorized use of their debit card Saturday night.
• A person at the Tiffin Drive-In, 4041 SR 53, reported a man ripped a pole out of the ground and struck a woman with it early Sunday morning.
• A resident in the 100 block of East Jones Street reported a group of people fighting outside their home early Saturday morning.
• A 100-block Elm Street woman reported a man hit her in the face Saturday morning.
• A man in the 100 block of Main Street reported his upstairs neighbors were moving out and stealing things from his downstairs apartment Saturday evening.
• A 400-block South Main Street person reported multiple people fighting by a railroad early Sunday morning.
• A person in the 700 block of Williston Avenue reported cable lines cut at their location Sunday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at Oakwood Drive and Miami Street Friday afternoon.
• Arthur J. Calhoun, 48, of Stow, was cited with improper lane change, license forfeiture and three child support suspensions after an accident at Wentz and Allen streets Friday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West Market Street Saturday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South SR 4 Friday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Countyline Street Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday evening, three squad runs early Saturday morning, three squad runs Saturday morning, and two squad runs Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Friday evening and once Saturday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday evening, and two squad runs Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday evening and one squad run Saturday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.