Daily Log, June 20
• Gary R. Moore, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication Tuesday evening, and then with possession of marijuana and possession of drug abuse instruments early Wednesday morning.
• Alexander D. Martinez, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Wednesday afternoon.
• A resident in the 500 block of North Sandusky Street reported finding a backpack with drugs and paraphernalia inside at their back door early Wednesday morning.
• A 300-block Water Street resident reported Wednesday morning an attempted break-in at his house Tuesday night.
• A person reported Wednesday morning a crossing arm was severely damaged in the 100 block of East Perry Street.
• A person in the 500 block of East Market Street reported a stolen extension cord Wednesday afternoon.
• A 3000-block East Township Road 130 resident reported identity theft Wednesday morning.
• A resident in the 8000 block of North TR 1166 reported a woman trying to break into their house Wednesday afternoon.
• A woman in the 500 block of West Jackson Street reported her house broken into and items stolen Tuesday evening.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on TR 15 and TR 122 Tuesday night.
• A person reported an accident on the 200 block of South Main Street Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division assessed flooding reported on Riverside Drive Wednesday morning.
• Clinton fire responded to a fire alarm activation at Sentinel Career and Technology Center, 793 E. TR 201, Wednesday morning.
• Old Fort fire responded to a nuisance burn at 8054 N. TR 1033 Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday evening, and a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a non-injury accident Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Tuesday evening and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.