Daily Log, June 18
• Chance W. Batesole, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Friday.
• Gary W. Hale, 54, of Findlay, was charged with theft and drugs-paraphernalia Saturday evening.
• Jenna M. Brandt, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Monday afternoon.
• A 4000-block West TR 90 resident reported Sunday afternoon the house was broken into over the weekend, and jewelry was missing.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon the broken end of a syringe was found on the male side of CROSSWAEH, 3055 S. SR 100.
• Renee J. Milroy, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A 200-block East Fremont Street woman reported Sunday evening a youth threw pop at her car.
• A 200-block West Lytle Street woman reported Sunday night she witnessed a man dump a kitten into her neighbor’s trash Dumpster.
• A 400-block College Avenue woman reported Sunday night a girl was stealing money.
• Elizabeth A. Cartagena, 45, of New Riegel, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, an OVI suspension and failure to control Friday.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Davoli Street Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 180 Summit St. Sunday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Road Sunday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday night, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.