Daily Log, June 15
• Jesse A. Pugh, 29, of Clyde, was charged with Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• Jason M. Sweet, 28, of Monclova, was charged with drugs-marijuana paraphernalia Thursday afternoon.
• Cassandra R. Barton, 29, of Toledo, was charged with theft-deception Thursday evening.
• Carl R. Slay, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday night.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported Thursday night a man stole a bottle of whiskey.
• Nes W. Siech, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with assault early Friday morning.
• A youth was charged with juvenile delinquency and assault early Friday morning.
• Ann M. Hoffbauer, 45, of Fostoria, was charged with selling to underage Thursday.
• Jeremy R. Griffiths, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• Randy S. Nahm, 60, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Justin S. Nahm, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Danashia A. Meekins, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with trespassing Thursday.
• Lori L. Gosche, 52, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after an accident on Oakwood Drive Friday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at West US 224 and South SR 53 early Friday morning.
• An accident was reported at South Wood and West Tiffin streets Thursday afternoon.
• An accident was reported at South Countyline and West Lytle streets Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm at 849 N. Water St. Thursday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday afternoon and one squad run Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident at South CR 19 and West US 224 Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday night, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Births are now to be run once a week on page 7C in the Weekend Edition. Any annoucements received after Thursday morning are to be printed the following week.