Daily Log, June 14
• Jessica L. Myers, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Ronald D. Stevenson, 49, of Kansas, was charged with driving without a license Wednesday.
• A 100 block Dallas Street man reported Wednesday night that threats were being made to his daughter on Facebook.
• A resident reported multiple people fighting on North Washington Street and Fifth Avenue Wednesday night.
• A 500 block East SR 18 resident reported Wednesday evening credit card information was stolen and used Wednesday.
• A resident at West CR 28 and North CR 5 near Fostoria reported children driving golf carts up and down the street without lights on Wednesday evening.
• Citations of driving under suspension and driving the wrong way were issued after a traffic stop at Taft Boulevard and South Poplar Street Wednesday evening.
• A 500 block East Jackson Street resident reported two men throwing rocks and screaming at their house Wednesday night.
• A citation for driving under suspension was issued after a traffic stop in the 500 block of Stinchcomb Drive Thursday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Kimberly E. George, 44, of Fostoria, was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control after an accident on West SR 12 early Wednesday morning.
• Jesse M. Alejandro, 31, of Bellevue, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speeding Wednesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a report of carbon monoxide leaking in a location at East Market and Greenfield streets Wednesday evening. They found nothing out of order.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening and two squad runs Wednesday night.
• Bettsville EMS and fire, Bascom EMS, and the Echo unit responded to an accident on North CR 31 and TR 170 Wednesday night.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Dorothy M. Kuhn, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Gabrielle Lea Dotts and Austin Allen James Foltz, Tiffin.
• Andrew Lee Hickman and Alexis Marie Estep, Tiffin.
• Cindy Lou Parish, Tiffin, and Joseph William Moehling, Alvada.
• Vincent Alan Boes and Kayla Murree Romanko, McCutchenville.
• Larry Michael Platt and Camela Camellon Candia, Fostoria.
• Emmanuelle Joy Ramsdell and Hunter Lee Jordan, Tiffin.
• Todd Andrew Schreiner and Brandy Jean Hicks, Fostoria.
• Macy Renee King and Matthew Aaron Walker, Fostoria.