Daily log, June 10
• An M&B Asphalt employee reported his truck window was shattered at South Sandusky Street and South River Road Friday afternoon.
• A youth reported a stolen bike in the 100 block of Main Street Friday night.
• A person in the 200 block of North Sandusky Street reported Saturday morning that a railroad tie and a recliner were stolen from an apartment building Friday night.
• Dyllan L. Caudle, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday afternoon.
• Elizabeth D. Caudle, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday afternoon.
• Christopher J. Krupp, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Saturday night.
• A person reported an AJ’s Heavenly Pizza delivery driver was assaulted by a man in the 100 block of Longfellow Drive because his order took an hour Saturday night.
• A person reported youths fighting in the 300 block of Perry Street Friday night.
• A man in the 800 block of South Union Street reported being assaulted by two men and having his wallet stolen early Saturday morning.
• A person reported a semi drove through and destroyed a railroad gate as it was descending at West Crocker and Findlay streets early Sunday morning.
• A non-injury accident involving a car and a lawn mower was reported on North Washington Street Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle injury accident at West Crocker and South Wood streets Friday afternoon.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Countyline and Elm streets Friday afternoon.
• A non-injury accident was reported on Walnut Street Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke alarm activation at 35 Huss St. Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke alarm activation at 182 St. Francis Ave. Sunday morning
• Old Fort fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm at Old Fort High School, 7635 N. CR 51, Sunday afternoon. It was a false alarm due to an alarm malfunction.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday night, two squad runs early Saturday morning, two squad runs Saturday afternoon, two squad runs Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning, one squad run Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday evening and once early Sunday morning.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday night.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.