Daily Log, May 9
• Carl E. Sander, 54, of Tiffin, was charged with barking dog Tuesday.
• A person reported Tuesday afternoon she was hit at school at Bridges Community Academy, 190 St. Francis Ave., by another student.
• A woman reported Tuesday afternoon she was at Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital with her son, who was jumped by five youths at Tiffin Middle School, 103 Shepherd Drive.
• A person reported Wednesday morning someone threw a rock through the front window of Gallery Antiques, 215 Riverside Drive.
• A 200-block Union Street resident reported Wednesday morning unauthorized uses on a debit card.
• A person in the 100 block of St. Francis Avenue reported Wednesday afternoon someone shot a nail into the sidewall of her tire.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad of Bellevue was charged with blocked railroad crossing Tuesday.
• A person reported Tuesday afternoon a syringe was found in the 7000 block of South US 23.
• A possible break in was reported in the 100 block of North Vine Street Wednesday morning.
• A red light citation was issued after an accident at South Sandusky and West Market streets Tuesday night.
• Thomas L. Everetts, 45, of Risingsun, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Tuesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 7 W. Market St. Tuesday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday evening, three squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore assisted Tuesday night, and Clinton fire assisted Wednesday morning and Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Tuesday evening and one squad run Tuesday night.
• Timothy J. Lee, Republic.
• Pauline F. Cramer, Bellevue.
• Jean Decker, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
• Denease Lyshell Mincey and Julia Catherine Jordan, Tiffin.
• Paige Alexis Bowen and Denzil Robert Weaver, Tiffin.
• Kenneth Charles Jones and Sara Elizabeth Houghtaling, Bettsville.
• Andrea Shae Taulker and Brett Michael Cassidy, Fostoria.
• Brittany Danielle Cole and Jarred Marvin Collins, Tiffin.
• Andrew Wayne Kimmet and Elizabeth Leora Cook, Tiffin.