Daily Log, May 8
• Jadon M. Eggert, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A man at East Perry and East Market streets reported Monday afternoon someone broke the window out of his car.
• A person at Oakley Park reported Monday evening the theft of a dog.
• Jacob C. Daughenbaugh, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with a protection order violation early Tuesday morning.
• A person in the 200 block of North Washington Street reported a theft Tuesday morning.
• A woman reported Tuesday morning she was assaulted in the 200 block of East Perry Street.
• Katie M. Lang, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a traffic lanes violation Monday.
• Jalen A. Oman, 22, of Fremont, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, obstruction and disregard of the safety of people or property Monday.
• A 6000-block West TR 34 man reported Monday evening someone tried getting into his residence.
• A man at North SR 635 and West CR 592 reported Monday evening he gave his Social Security number to a scammer.
• A woman in the 200 block of South Broadway Street reported Tuesday afternoon damage to her car.
• Jamison H. Saldusky, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Michael S. Howard, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Robert E. Hoyer, 50, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Michael W. Hough, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Aaron E. Rock, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Isaiah N. Tucker, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with resist arrest Monday.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported a scam Monday evening.
• Andrew M. Apple, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on East Lytle Street Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to authorized controlled burning at 440 Sycamore St. Monday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and two squad runs Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
•A daughter, Audrey Lynn Logsdon, was born Sunday, May 5, 2019, to Stephanie Lynn and Isaac Henry Logsdon of Wharton. Audrey weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Richard and Dorothy Bouillon of Alvada. Paternal grandparents are Gary and Teresa Logsdon both of Upper Sandusky. Maternal great-grandmothers are Pearl Nye of Alvada and JoAnn Bouillon of Tiffin. Paternal great-grandmother is Jean Shumaker of Upper Sandusky.