Daily log, May 7
• Gregory S. Elchert, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with credit card misuse after an incident April 1.
• Amy L. Minser, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction Friday.
• A first-block Coe Street man reported Sunday evening a window was broken out on his vehicle.
• A woman in the 200 block of Hudson Street reported Monday morning a man put his hands on her.
• A first-block Augusta Lane resident reported Monday morning a window was forced open.
• A person reported Monday morning a container with marijuana was located by a customer in the parking lot of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• A first-block Linwood Road resident reported Monday morning being the victim of identity theft.
• Heather L. Fraley, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Friday.
• Kennedie J. Kopp, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a log splitter was taken from the 5000 block of North TR 63.
• A 7000-block North CR 29 woman reported Sunday night she received a notice from an insurance company for a service she didn’t receive.
• A 200-block Monroe Street woman reported Sunday night she was hit by her son.
• A person at Dollar General, 166 E. Lytle St., reported a theft Sunday night.
• A 100-block West Lytle Street woman reported Monday morning her vehicle was broken into.
• A vehicle struck a vehicle on West Perry Street Sunday evening.
• Paul E. Ziegler, 88, of Sycamore, was cited with improper turn after an accident on West Market Street Monday morning.
• Rogelio Guerra III, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Friday.
• Tobias J. Keegan, 33, of Clyde, was charged with physical control and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Derrick J. Carter, 36, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline and Summit streets Friday morning.
• Terry Lee Dillon, 70, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Mid-block and West Lytle Street Friday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Center and North Countyline streets Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs early Monday morning, five squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Monday morning.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.