Daily Log, May 5
• Lori A. Mihok, 49, of Aurora, was charged with theft Friday.
• Michael L. Acheson, 54, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Friday.
• Jeremy L. Brown, 42, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• A woman at Willow Creek Apartments, 575 E.SR 18, reported someone was trying to break down her door Friday evening.
• A 100-block South Grant Street person reported a man was entering cars in the area early Saturday morning.
• A 600-block North Union Street person reported a theft Saturday morning.
• A 400-block North Main Street person reported the theft of a debit card Saturday morning.
• A citation of stop sign violation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Beechwood Drive and Ashwood Road Saturday morning.
• A citation of right of way at intersection was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Circular and Walker streets Saturday morning.
• A person reported a semi struck a light at the railroad crossing at North Union and Hale streets Friday afternoon.
• Republic fire and EMS responded to a possible garage fire at 10769 E. SR 162 Friday night. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday night and three squad runs Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a vehicle in the ditch on West TR 132 Friday night. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday night and one squad run Saturday morning.
• A Seneca County Community Emergency Response Team was requested in Fostoria for malfunctioning railroad gates on Columbus Avenue early Saturday morning.