Daily log, May 4
• Gregory J. Wolpert, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Thursday.
• A 100-block East Perry Street woman reported gas was being stolen out of the back of her truck Thursday night.
• A first-block East Market Street man reported Friday morning that a man stole his computer sometime between February and March.
• Joseph C. Sauber, 70, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damage Thursday.
• A person reported a possible domestic incident in the 200 block of North Main Street Friday morning.
• A 10000-block Chestnut Street woman reported a theft Friday morning.
• An employee of Med1Care reported a caregiver stole $3,629.46 from a patient in the 5000 block of North TR 169 Friday morning.
• Anthony L. Armstrong, 31, of Toledo, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
• Patricia S. Speck, 36, of Pandora, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and railroad crossing Thursday.
• Michael J. Kreyeski Jr., 46, of Fostoria, was charged with hit-skip and no operator’s license Thursday.
• Tom W. Strnad, 66, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Thursday.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at SR 18 and US 224 Thursday evening.
• A person reported a vehicle struck a house in the first block of Second Avenue and part of the porch was damaged Friday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident at North Countyline and Summit streets Friday morning.
• A citation of driving under suspension was issued after a two-vehicle accident on North Countyline Street Friday morning.
•Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cover assignment at 53 S. Monroe St. Thursday night.
•Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a good intent call at 481 W. Perry St. early Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.