Daily Log, May 3
• Stephanie M. Kipps, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Kyle E. Mears, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Dennis Blackert, 62, of Galion, was charged with littering Wednesday.
• An assault was reported in the 8000 block of West SR 18 Wednesday night.
• A 100-block East Fourth Street man reported his neighbor did damage to his garage and yard Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 175 S. Monroe St. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to single-vehicle, non-injury accident on North SR 635 Wednesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• A daughter, Georgia Louise Hradek, was born Tuesday, April 30, 2016, to Sara and Rob Hradek of Tiffin. Georgia weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Bill and Sharon Lutz of Bloomville. Paternal grandparents are Doug and Lorrie Hradek of Wooster. Maternal great-grandparents are Gene and Joyce McClellan of Tiffin.