Daily Log, May 23
• A youth at Franklin and Hudson streets reported Tuesday evening his friend punched him twice.
• A person reported Tuesday night previous tenants in the 300 block of West Perry Street were stealing property.
• A person reported Wednesday morning a student was throwing chairs and cursing at staff of North Central Academy, 928 W. Market St.
• Property damage was reported in the first block of Liberty Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A person reported Wednesday afternoon a woman was assaulted in the 200 block of Hudson Street.
• A 500-block North TR 181 woman reported Tuesday afternoon her peacock was stolen.
• A person reported fraud Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Market and East Perry streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on South Washington Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A bicycle accident was reported on North Broadway Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on South SR 53 Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 366 Wentz St. Tuesday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and four squad runs Wednesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South SR 53 Wednesday morning.