Daily log, May 20
• Ian T. Yoshimoto, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with physical control Saturday.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 210 N. Washington St., reported three youths stole a bottle of vodka Saturday night.
• Matthew G. Beckman, 44, of Republic, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• A 200-block West Fourth Street person reported a man was possibly breaking in early Sunday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a water flow fire alarm at 218 Academy St. Saturday evening. It was a false alarm.
• Green Springs fire responded to a vehicle on fire on CR 198 in Sandusky County Saturday night.
• Green Springs fire responded to a fire alarm at 430 N. Broadway St. Sunday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to the unintentional transmission of an alarm at 545 W. Market St. Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.