Daily Log, May 2
• Tierea H. Cotton, 19, of Lima, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Ashton T. Pullie, 19, of New Albany, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• David J. Bukala, 35, of North Olmsted, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Jonathan J. Rice, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Desmond M. Jones, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
• Jason J. Graham, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with three counts of assault Tuesday.
• Joshua E. Jones Sr., 42, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Mason Ritter, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• Jon F. Gregg, 58, of Sycamore, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A person at Seneca East Local Schools, 13343 E. US 224, reported criminal mischief early Wednesday morning.
• A person reported criminal mischief at Attica Fairgrounds, 15127 E. TR 12, Wednesday morning.
• A person reported the theft of a sign from Green Springs Community Park Wednesday morning.
• A person reported a domestic violence incident in the 200 block of Maple Lane Wednesday afternoon.
• A 300-block West Lytle Street woman reported her vehicle was entered and items were taken Tuesday evening.
• A 600-block Woodward Avenue man reported his vehicle and phone were stolen Tuesday night.
• Robert L. Mcarthur III, 34, of Cuyahoga Falls, was cited with failure to control after an accident at South Washington and East Perry streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Anna-Marie Meisner, 29, of Midland, Texas, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on South SR 100 Wednesday afternoon.
• Jennifer L. Bettilyon, 42, of Westland, Michigan, was charged with physical control Tuesday.
• Cory M. Hunt, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with unauthorized use of motor vehicle Tuesday.
• Tiffany M. Swartz, 20, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Elm and North Union streets Monday evening. Another driver, Timothy W. Gaffney, 63, of Lorain, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, a report states.
• Steven R. Higgenbotham Jr., 47, of Carey, was cited with improper lane change after an accident at North Countyline and West Culbertson streets early Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a contained trash or rubbish fire at 156 Clay St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 132 Rebecca St. Wednesday morning.
• Bettsville fire, Old Fort fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to a car on fire in a garage at 6077 N. CR 31 Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday afternoon and one squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, two squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Tuesday evening and Clinton fire assisted Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire responded to a truck in a ditch at TR 21 and CR 32 Tuesday night. There was no transport.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South SR 100 Wednesday afternoon.