Daily Log, May 19
• A 100-block North Monroe Street man reported Saturday afternoon that someone stole a wagon out of his yard within the last two or three days.
• A 6000-block East TR 122 woman reported her house was broken into Saturday morning.
• An employee in the emergency room of ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported a youth had been assaulted at a party early Saturday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 6039 W. SR 18 Friday afternoon. Nothing was detected.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday evening, two squad runs Saturday morning and two squad runs Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• A son, Abel Marcell Logan, was born Thursday, May 16, 2019, to Cherish Short and Odarous Logan of Willard. Abel weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and measured 19 inches long. Maternal grandmother is Theresa O’Connor of Willard. Paternal grandmother is Stefanie Logan of Willard. Maternal great-grandparents are Wilda and Junior Barnett of Shiloh. Paternal great-grandmother is Patricia Logan of Willard. Paternal great-great-grandmother is Phyllis McClintock of Willard.