Daily Log, May 12
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Friday.
• A person reported the theft of a change purse at St. Francis Home, 182 St. Francis Avenue, Saturday afternoon.
• A person at Attica Fairgrounds, 15127 E. TR 12, reported a man was struck in the face by another man who left the area early Saturday morning.
• A 400-block North TR 87 person reported a woman was trespassing and a man put his hands on her Saturday morning.
• A person reported a possible stolen vehicle Friday afternoon.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Cherry Street reported youths had broken into her abandoned rental property and one of the youths had attacked her Friday night.
• A woman reported someone assaulted her in the 200 block of Potter Street Saturday morning.
• Citations of expired permit and failure to yield from a private drive were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Hopewell Avenue and West Market Street Saturday morning.
• A citation of failure to yield at intersection was issued after a non-injury accident at Clinton Avenue and Hunter Street Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare, odor of smoke at 243 Third Avenue Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. Saturday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday evening and one squad run Friday night. Clinton fire assisted once Friday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday night and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday mroning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident at CR 591 and US 224 Saturday afternoon. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• A daughter, Cecilia Grace Tiell, was born Tuesday, May 7, 2019, to Julie and Dexter Tiell of Tiffin. Cecilia weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce, and measured 20 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Mike and Erma Hemminger of New Riegel. Paternal grandparents are Tom Tiell of Tiffin, and Ron and Debi Tiell-Hershey of Fostoria. Maternal great-grandmother is Mary Lou Weinandy. Paternal great-grandmother is Mary Ellen Kessler-Hoover.
• A son, Killian Grant Krugh, was born Thursday, May 9, 2019, to Jacklyn and Benjamin Krugh of Carey. Killian weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce, and measured 19 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Kerry and the late Leona McKitrick of Carey. Paternal grandparents are Dennis and Tracy Burkin of Tiffin, and Gary and Brenda Krugh of Fremont. Maternal great-grandmother is Carol McKitrick of Carey.