Daily log, May 11
* Lauren K. Bankston, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, open container and left of center Thursday.
* Raed O. Alnefaie, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
* A 100-block St. Francis Avenue woman reported her iPhone was stolen from the break room at work Thursday afternoon.
* A 200-block West Perry Street woman reported her children’s dad hit her and drove off Thursday evening.
* An employee of Rural King, 2300 W. Market St., reported someone tried to steal five DeWalt tools Thursday evening.
* A 200-block Third Avenue man reported he sold an item on eBay and they returned the wrong item Thursday night.
* An employee of Tractor Supply Company, 2501 W. Market St., reported Friday morning their side lot fence was cut in two.
* Mike P. Pardo III, 22, of Leipsic, was charged with theft Thursday.
* Elizabeth M. Donaldson, 19, of McComb, was charged with theft and obstruction Thursday.
* A 1000-block North CR 41 man reported his vehicle was vandalized Friday afternoon.
* Dustin R. Bowman, 42, of Helena, was charged with theft and trespassing Thursday.
* Mariah A. Salazar, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
* A person reported Thursday evening a youth in the emergency room at ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., had been assaulted at school the day before.
* A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle accident at Poplar and Center streets Friday afternoon.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday afternoon and one squad run Friday afternoon.
* North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday night and one squad run Friday morning. Sycamore fire assisted Thursday night.