Daily Log, May 10
• A theft from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, was reported Wednesday night.
• A person reported graffiti on the road at East CR 50 and South TR 177 Thursday morning.
• A person reported two people were attempting to break into a residence in the 600 block of West Fremont Street Wednesday night.
• Sarah C. Watkins, 18, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline and West Center streets Monday morning.
• Courtney M. David, 17, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield after an accident at Columbus Avenue and Fall Street Monday afternoon.
• A citation of operating without reasonable control was issued after an accident on North Main Street Wednesday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident on Columbus Avenue Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a gas odor complaint at SR 53 and US 224 Wednesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Sycamore EMS and fire responded to a single-vehicle accident on South CR 19 Wednesday afternoon. There was no transport.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to an accident on West CR 59 Wednesday evening. There was no accident.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Thursday morning.