Daily log, May 1
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Monday evening.
• A person in the 100 block of Lindsay Avenue reported early Tuesday morning three men were seen going through vehicles.
• A person reported Tuesday morning a vehicle in the 200 block of East Market Street was damaged.
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Tuesday afternoon.
• Bobbie S. May, 32, of Risingsun, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Monday.
• Myles R. Morris, 40, of Green Springs, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• A 500-block East SR 18 woman reported Monday evening she was hit during a custodial exchange.
• A 4000-block East CR 16 resident reported a scam Tuesday afternoon.
• Matthew Askam, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with open container Monday.
• A person in the 800 block of East Fremont Street reported Monday afternoon damage to vehicles.
• A 700-block South Union Street woman reported Tuesday morning her vehicle was broken into, and her wallet and $50 were stolen.
• Justin C. Mcgee, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, traffic control light and left of center Monday.
• Lynn M. Zona, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to turn Monday.
• Cory M. Hunt, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Lucas J. Milliron, 24, of Toledo, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a three-vehicle accident at Elm and North Union streets Monday evening.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a three-vehicle, non-injury accident at Culbertson Lane and North Countyline Street early Tuesday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS were dispatched for a nuisance burn at 2530 N. CR 11 Monday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Monday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and two squad runs Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday morning.