Daily log, April 6
• Destiny B. Hopkins, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• A 200-block Hall Street man reported Thursday afternoon the theft of three packages between the dates of March 11 and March 28.
• A youth was charged with theft and juvenile-delinquent Friday.
• A person at North Central Ohio Educational Service Center, 928 W. Market St., reported a student-involved theft of a cell phone Friday afternoon.
• A 100-block Catherine Street person reported the theft of a lawn mower and two 40-pound propane tanks Thursday evening.
• A 10000-block East TR 88 man reported his vehicle was vandalized Friday morning.
• A man reported his daughter was in a physical altercation with another youth in the 1000 block of Park Avenue Thursday evening.
• A 700-block Westhaven Drive woman reported a broken window and the front door was open when she got home Thursday night.
• A 300-block West South Street woman reported her mother’s medication had been stolen again Friday morning.
• Jaylen Porter, 15, of Fostoria, was cited with hit-skip, failure to control and no operator’s license after an accident on South Poplar St. March 24.
• Emily C. Fischer, 25, of Bettsville, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at West Lytle and Findlay streets March 28.
• Stacy M. Myers, 29, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield-stop sign after an accident at South US 23 and Echo Drive Wednesday afternoon. The other driver, Erika Campbell, 24, of Fostoria, and two passengers, David Steward Jr., 25, of Streetsboro, and Ja-nyah E. Campbell, 1, of Fostoria, were all transported by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, a report states.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Thursday evening, four squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday night and one squad run early Friday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday morning.