Daily log, April 30
* Bradley R. Richardson, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
* Haleigh A. Blosser, 18, of Clyde, was charged with theft Friday.
* Cody W. Tennison, 18, of Risingsun, was charged with theft Friday.
* Shelby L. Hagar, 19, of Norwalk, was charged with theft Friday.
* A first-block Coe Street resident reported Sunday night fraudulent charges on a pre-paid card.
* A person in the 500 block of East SR 18 reported Sunday afternoon a man pushed a woman to the ground.
* A first-block Liberty Street woman reported Monday morning the theft of items from her house.
* A woman reported Monday afternoon her wallet was stolen from Days Inn, 1927 S. SR 53.
* Darlene S. Nye of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
* A person in the 600 block of Columbus Avenue reported Sunday night a break-in of a vehicle.
* Jill L. Harvey, 51, of Findlay, was cited with improper turn after an accident at North Countyline and Ash streets Wednesday afternoon.
* Kyhra D. Baeder, 17, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield left turn after an accident at West Lytle and Wood streets Friday evening.
* Veronica E. Sander of Fostoria was driving a vehicle that struck Circle K, 1245 N. Countyline St., Saturday night, a report states.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 359 Miami St. Sunday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Clinton fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division were requested for smoldering mulch at 514 N. SR 101 Monday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.