Daily log, April 29
• Zomarah L. Fletcher, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and theft Saturday.
• Gary J. Lauterbur, 55, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and hit-skip public property Sunday.
• Theresa A. Tiell, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at large Sunday.
• An employee of Tiffin Service Cab reported taking someone to a residence in the 200 block of East Van Meter Drive and the person refused to pay the bill Saturday night.
• A person reported a physical domestic incident in the 3000 block of East CR 62 early Sunday morning.
• A 3000-block North CR 15 person reported a domestic incident Sunday morning.
• An employee at Flat Rock Homes, 7353 N. CR 29, reported potential physical abuse of a resident by a staff member Sunday morning.
• A person reported Saturday afternoon that someone attempted to break into a vacant residence in the 200 block of West North Street.
• A 200-block South Main Street woman reported a family member stole a brand new credit card from her Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening and two squad runs early Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted Saturday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday night and one squad run Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.