Daily Log, April 28
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Saturday.
• Jacob D. Lange, 34, of Fremont, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Saturday afternoon.
• A 500-block East Buckeye Drive woman reported someone used her credit card at a Chipotle out of state Friday afternoon.
• A 200-block State Street person reported their vehicle was broken into Friday night.
• A 6000-block West CR 18 man reported the back window was broken out of his wife’s vehicle Saturday afternoon.
• An employee of Seneca Millwork, 300 Court Place, reported the theft of propane tanks Friday afternoon.
• A 300-block West Lytle Street person reported their vehicle was possibly missing Friday night.
• A 200-block South Main Street woman reported a physical altercation with her wife Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield for left turn was issued after a two-vehicle accident at South Wood and West Lytle streets Friday evening.
• A citation was issued after a vehicle struck the building at Circle K, 1245 N. Countyline St., Saturday afternoon. There were no injuries, a report states.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to the unintentional transmission of an alarm at 93 Greenfield St. Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday afternoon, two squad runs Friday evening, one squad run Friday night, two squad runs Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• A son, Julien Grey McKeen, was born Wednesday, April 24, 2019, to Morgan and Jarod McKeen of Tiffin. Julien weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Dennis Joseph of Tiffin and Deb Joseph of Ann Arbor, Michigan. Paternal grandmother is Victoria McKeen of Bellevue. Paternal great-grandparents are Ken and Ruthie Walker of Tiffin.