Daily log, April 27
• A first-block West Market Street woman reported a scammer that called her and said they were Florida police Thursday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter was running toward the gas station Thursday evening.
• A first-block Melissa Street woman reported Thursday night that her patio furniture was taken from her porch while she was at work.
• Christopher E. Baker, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with littering Thursday.
• A person reported a theft at a shop in the 10000 block of West TR 35 Friday morning.
• Aaron J. Miller, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
• Zachary E. Scott, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• Dwight J. Morton, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and possession of marijuana Thursday.
• An 800-block North Union Street man reported stolen aluminum cans Thursday evening.
• A 400-block McDougal Street man reported theft of items from his residence Friday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield from a stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Friday afternoon.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Monroe Street and Riverside Drive Friday afternoon.
• Denise I. Scott, 43, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Mid-block and West Lytle Street April 19.
• Oriana M. Settles, 19, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline Street and Park Avenue April 19.
• Gabriel A. Dohanyos, 16, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Park Avenue and North Countyline Street Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 870 W. Market St. Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 980 Morgan Avenue Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs Thursday night, three squad runs early Friday morning, two squad runs Friday morning and two squad runs Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Thursday evening and Sycamore fire assisted once Friday afternoon.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.
• A son, Julien Grey McKeen, was born Wednesday, April 24, 2019, to Morgan and Jarod McKeen of Tiffin. Julien weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Dennis Joseph of Tiffin and Deb Joseph of Ann Arbor, Michigan. Paternal grandmother is Victoria McKeen of Bellevue. Paternal great-grandparents are Ken and Ruthie Walker of Tiffin.