Daily log, April 1
• Joshua D. Panuto, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• Amaleah F. Bradley, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
• A 200-block West Perry Street man reported his vehicle window was broken Sunday afternoon.
• An 8000-block South US 23 man reported he had two cases of beer, two fruit trays and six-packs of soda missing from his porch Saturday afternoon.
• A person reported a possible fight at Pine Village Apartments, 1224 Sandusky St., Saturday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, three squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.