Daily log, March 30
* Agustin E. Tonarelli, 24, of Richmond Heights, was charged with open container Thursday.
* A first-block East Perry Street man reported a man assaulted him Thursday evening.
*A 100-block St. Francis Avenue person reported Friday morning the theft of medication over a two week period.
* A 1000-block North TR 183 man reported his log splitter was missing Thursday evening.
* A person reported an assault in the10000 block of West Axline Street early Friday morning.
* A 100-block East Sixth Street man reported his car was broken into and spare change was stolen Thursday afternoon.
* A 300-block West Tiffin Street person reported the theft of property Thursday afternoon.
* A 100-block Taft Boulevard person reported the theft of money Thursday evening.
* A 500-block West Center Street woman reported checks were stolen and forged Friday morning.
* Bloomville fire responded to a ditch fire at 10051 E. TR 88 Thursday afternoon.
* Bascom fire and EMS responded to a field fire at CR 38 near TR 111 Thursday evening.
* Bascom fire and EMS responded to a chimney fire at 10282 W. TR 116 Thursday evening.
* Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 220 Academy St. Friday afternoon. It was a false alarm.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Friday morning.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday morning.
* Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.