Daily log, March 15
• Randy Myers, 56, of Republic, was charged with dog at large Wednesday.
• A person at Sentinel Career and Technology Center, 793 E. TR 201, reported a laptop was stolen Wednesday afternoon. The laptop, jewelry, change and blankets were retrieved from a van parked at the Church of the Nazarene, and the van was not damaged, a report states.
• A 1000-block West CR 54 woman reported a scam Thursday morning.
• A person at First Class Used Auto Sales, 1439 N. Countyline St., reported signing a title over to a vehicle and not being paid by the owner of the business Thursday morning.
• A 200-block South Main Street woman reported her door blew into another vehicle Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a single-vehicle, non-injury accident at West TR 114 and North TR 20 Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 135 Second Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a brush fire at 65 Greely St. Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division was dispatched and cancelled en route to 208 Walker St. Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday evening and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.