Daily log, March 14
• Scott D. Ernst, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Courtney G. Smith, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• Miranda C. Boley, 27, of Fremont, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Tuesday.
• A youth was charged with possession of drugs and juvenile-delinquent Wednesday.
• A first-block West Perry Street man reported his significant other threw his phone at his head Wednesday morning.
• Jayson E. Bennington, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, child endangerment and traffic lanes violation Monday.
• Jessica L. Rohe, 33, of Bloomville, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to control Tuesday.
• An 800-block East TR 1172 person reported Wednesday afternoon when they got home a youth was in their residence and told them he ran away from home and didn’t take anything. The youth left the residence and headed north, a report states.
• Shawn M. Keels, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, fleeing and eluding, operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension, failure to reinstate, left of center and speed Monday.
• Chyna R. Ferguson, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Shaquiel L. Taylor, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with two counts of a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• Shane A. Marker, 44, of Fostoria, was charged with public nuisance and dilapidated structure Tuesday.
• Kimberly K. Lydick, of Fostoria, was charged with public nuisance Tuesday.
• A 200-block South Main Street woman reported Tuesday evening that her cell phone was stolen a couple of weeks ago and her contacts are receiving text messages from whoever took the phone, asking for money.
• A 1000-block Rock Drive man reported his vehicle was entered Tuesday evening.
• An 800-block Woodward Avenue woman reported a bookbag containing textbooks, notes and reports was taken from her car early Wednesday morning.
• A citation of right of way violation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Matthew Smith, 27, of North Baltimore, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Monday.
• Payton J. Simon, 18, of Arcadia, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Paul E. Main, 66, of Fostoria, was cited with operating without reasonable control after an accident at Van Buren and North Vine streets Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unauthorized burning at 1548 S. SR 53 Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 58 Orchard Park Wednesday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, four squad runs Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Tuesday evening and once early Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident at SR 53 and CR 14 Wednesday afternoon. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.