Daily Log, Dec. 6
• Brett C. Hossler, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with telephone harassment Tuesday.
• A 100-block Miami Street woman reported a man smacked her early Wednesday morning.
• A 10000-block West SR 18 man reported someone used his identity to open a new account Tuesday evening.
• An employee of the emergency room of ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported a man had been assaulted Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported Wednesday morning a shoplifting incident.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Sycamore fire responded to a carbon monoxide detector going off at 4166 S. TR 22 Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• Melvin A. Frank, 82, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield right of way from private drive after an accident on North Countyline Street Monday evening.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Main and East Jackson streets Wednesday morning.