Daily log, Sept. 8
• Kenneth P. Schaade Jr., 30, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A 400-block North Sandusky Street person reported stolen money and medication Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block Ohio Avenue man reported his vehicle was broken into and his wallet was stolen Thursday evening.
• Jacob E. Breidenbach, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Thursday.
• Cameron M. Nelson, 19, of Westland, Michigan, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and equipment regulation violation Thursday.
• Aaron M. Lahman, 37, of Pemberville, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• An 8000-block South SR 4 man reported credit card fraud Thursday afternoon.
• A 5000-block East SR 18 man reported someone tried to open a credit card in his name Thursday afternoon.
• A 3000-block South US 23 man reported he went to the Hancock County Fair and when he came home he found his neighbor had uprooted all the pumpkins Thursday evening.
• Jordan R. Roberts, 24, of Fremont, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and two brake lights required Thursday.
• A 100-block East Crocker Street man reported a temporary tag was missing from his vehicle Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cover assignment at 53 S. Monroe St. Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, two squad runs Thursday evening and four squad runs Friday morning. Scyamore fire assisted Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.