Daily Log, Sept. 5
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday evening a theft had occurred earlier in the day.
• A shoplifter was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Monday night.
• A 300-block East Market Street man reported Tuesday morning charges to his account.
• Criminal damage was reported at North Washington and Water streets Tuesday afternoon.
• A physical altercation was reported in the 7000 block of North CR 29 Monday night.
• A woman in the 12000 block of West Axline Street reported Monday night she was hit in the mouth by her boyfriend.
• A person from Shorty’s Auction, 984 Caldwell Ave., reported Tuesday morning a bad check.
• A 100-block Van Buren Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon the theft of a piece of railing.
• A trailer came unhooked from a truck and went into a ditch at East US 224 and South SR 100 Tuesday morning.
• A 700-block Glenwood Avenue woman reported Monday night her husband assaulted her son.
• A 900-block McDougal Street man reported Monday night the theft of a trailer.
• An assault was reported in the 500 block of Sandusky Street early Tuesday morning.
• A person from Williams Mobile Home Park, 800 Woodward Ave., reported Tuesday morning a rent check was dropped off in an envelope, and a powdery substance came out of the envelope when opened.
• A 200-block McDougal Street man reported Tuesday morning his bicycle was stolen.
• Riley Borugh, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Shyanne F. Risner, 20, of Ada, was charged with failure to control and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Jared A. Kaiser, 19, of Mansfield, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Monday.
• Clinton fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division were dispatched to white smoke in the area of railroad tracks on TR 159 Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to cleanup after an accident at West Perry and Jackson streets Tuesday afternoon.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday evening and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and three squad runs Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Monday night and one squad run early Tuesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Carmella J. Borer, Tiffin.
• Virginia Frey, Fostoria.
• Jon W. Cartwright, Tiffin.