Daily Log, Sept. 10
• A first-block Walnut Street man reported Saturday evening that money was withdrawn from his account Thursday with fraudulent checks.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man and woman left after a theft Saturday evening.
• Joshua S. Eastman, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and two counts of disorderly conduct Sunday.
• Jonah D. Leiter-McBeth, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Sunday.
• Ryan K. Francek, 19, of Brownstown, Michigan, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Jacob M. Keene, 19, of Butler, Pennsylvania, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• A first-block Hunter Street man reported a window was broken on his van Sunday afternoon.
• A 4000-block West TR 54 man reported damage to a soybean field from neighbors mudding on the property Saturday evening.
• A 200-block East Fourth Street man reported a vehicle was stolen from his residence Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to rescue or EMS standby at 491 Coe St. Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Saturday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday night, five squad runs early Sunday morning, three squad runs Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a single-vehicle rollover accident on SR 587 Saturday evening. There was no transport.
• A daughter, Samis Annaronli Melvalena Neller, was born Friday, Sept. 7, 2018, to Stephanie and Timothy Neller of Fostoria. Samis weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and measured 19 inches long. Maternal grandmother is Jan Bauman of Cygnet and the late Melvin Bauman. Paternal grandparents are the late Rev. Dale and Elaine Neller.